2023 Summer Registration Details!
COMPLETE DETAILS AND REQUIRMENTS!
Summer Day Camp provide supervision and activities in a safe, supportive environment. Do you only need a week or a two of Day Camp? No problem! Parents have the convenience of registering by the week! Simply choose the week (s) you would like your child to attend! Children must be 5 yrs-12 yrs. (participants must be min 5 yrs old by December 31, 2022) to be eligible to register for Summer 2023 day camps.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
BGCGH Cancellation Procedure
- Cancellations for all of July service must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 1st .
- Cancellations for all of August service must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com by July 1st.
If this procedure is not followed, accounts will be charged.
FOR NEW CLIENTS: CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO CREATE YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT
2023 Summer Day Camps!!!
COST – $160.00 per week/per participant.
Hours of operation – 7:30 am- 5:30 pm (all sites)
JULY DAY CAMPS
Week #1 July 4-7 – Kreative Kidz
Week #2 July 10-14 – The Great Outdoors
Week #3 July 17-21 – Brave, Strong & True
Week # 4 July 24-28 – Spy Kids
AUGUST DAY CAMPS
Week #5 July 31 – August 4 – Super Silly Science
Week #6 August 7-11 – Animal Planet
Week #7 August 14-18 – Mystery Week
Week #8 August 21-25 – Big Summer Blowout
ABOUT OUR STAFF
Our staff are qualified and trained in the following areas;
Non-Violent Crisis Intervention
Peer Mediation/Conflict Resolution
First Aid and CPR
All staff are required to complete criminal and vulnerable sector checks.
4 PROGRAM SITES OFFERING SUMMER SERVICES
- DARTMOUTH NORTH – 60 Farrell Street
- EAST DARTMOUTH – 50 Caledonia Road
- SACKVILLE – 45 Connolly Road
- SPRYFIELD – 11 Aldergrove Drive